In this review I am going to do something different. Instead of writing a full review I will be reviewing this hotel in the format of bullet points of pros and cons.
If you are following me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter then you know that I have taken a road trip (click here to read about my road trip) to Florida and I stopped at different hotels along the way. One of the hotels that I stopped at was the Residence Inn Midtown, Savannah, GA. Let us get into the Pros and Cons of this hotel!
- Plenty of parking for a hotel that is located in a city area
- Spacious guest rooms
- Full kitchen in every guest room
- Beds are very comfortable
- Plenty of closet space
- Large bathrooms
- Amazing decor throughout the entire hotel
- Flat screen television in every guest room
- Mobile check-in
- Staff will upgrade you if the hotel is not full for the night
- Amazing staff, very helpful and service with a smile.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast with multiple options to choose from
- Cozy lobby
- Market Place. It has snack and drink options if you don’t want to leave the hotel
- Outdoor basketball court
- Lobby could be bigger
- More couches instead of tables and chairs in the lobby
- Dark Hallways
- Old Key Card system
As you can see, the pros by far outweigh the cons. This hotel is a great option if you are in the Savannah area, you have everything you need and will not be disappointed. Hope you enjoyed this small and different style post.
Thanks for Reading- The Hotel Fanatic
Take good care of your employees, and they’ll take good care of your customers, and the customers will come back.