Hard Rock Hotel Launch’s New Brand: Reverb
Hard Rock Hotels just announced their new brand called “Reverb By Hard Rock” Reverb is Hard Rock’s entry into the selective service hotel category. The new collection of hotels will be designed as a hub for music lovers and creators. All hotels will incorporate technology around the hotel since the Hardrock hotels are known to be more technologically advanced in its public areas and guest rooms than other hotel brands.
“Reverb by Hard Rock will spotlight the guest in a whole new way and create a place for those who eat, sleep and breathe music to unite and collaborate,” said Todd Hricko, senior v.p. of global hotel business development for Hard Rock Hotels, in press materials. “Atlanta is the perfect location for our first Reverb, as it is rich in music history, spanning from the greats like Ray Charles and the Black Crowes to current popular artists like Ludacris, Usher, Ciara and John Mayer.”
The First hotel of the new brand to open will be located in Atlanta, GA and is scheduled to open sometime in Feb 2020. It will offer 200 guest rooms that feature contemporary, exciting amenities and public areas. All of the standard, king and double queen rooms will have a stylish decor, state of the art tech, and fan inspired artwork throughout the room.
Thanks for reading,
Recent blog posts from thehotelfanatic.com
- TWA Hotel Opens: A Blast From The Past
- Review: AC Hotels By Marriott Downtown New York City
- Luxury Fitness brand Equinox Unveils The First Equinox Hotel at 35 Hudson Yards and “THF” has the Scoop On What it is All About
- Times Squares New Swanky Edition Hotel Opens And It’s Hot.
- Hilton’s New Brand That Revolves Around Meetings and Events- “Signia Hilton”