At 450 feet and towering over the Florida Turnpike, the brand new 638 room addition to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood Florida practically calling out to the passing drivers the the Hard Rock is on the way!
This complex was more than a decade in the making. The hotel is the main part of the complex and is being built as an addition to the current hotel. Construction workers and politicians gathered to watch as the last beam had been placed at the top of the new guitar-shaped building.
Once the new hotel opens up in the fall of 2019, the hotel will include:
- 638 guestrooms in the guitar tower and 168 guestrooms in the pool tower overlooking the cabanas.
- A 10-acre lagoon style pool.
- 3,000 new slot machines, 193 table games, and a 46 table poker room.
- 30 new restaurants and bars.
- A new 41,000 Square-foot spa.
- A new Hard Rock Live concert venue.
- 21,000 square feet of retail space.
- 120,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.